S106 MULTIPLE COIL GROUP - EYE VERTICAL
Compare the description below to the Strapping Restrictions for HSLA, strap according to whichever is greater.
|1.||Unitize coil grouping with minimum of four evenly spaced 1 1/4 in. (32 mm) straps|
|2.||Maximum height of steel: 24 in. (610 mm) (not including base runners)|
|3.||Load coils with end of OD wrap pointing clockwise.|
|4.||Notched hardwood base runners 3 x 4 x length. (76 x 101 x length) (wide x high x long)|
Notch dimensions: Optional 1 or 2 strap application4
- This code cannot be used for material packaged, stored or shipped from Dofasco.
- Notched hardwood base runners must be attached securely and protrude slightly beyond coil O.D.
- Straps Securing Base Runners Do Not Replace Minimum I.D. Strapping Requirements
- No Sticky Bags or tape to be applied to the steel surface.
- If code includes "W" refer to 201WP in the coils section of this manual for wrapping instructions.
Revised March, 2005
Issued Febrary, 2003