Community Liaison Committee
As part of our commitment to keeping the local community informed of the environmental implications of our operations, ArcelorMittal Dofasco has established a Community Liaison Committee (CLC) in collaboration with the Ontario Ministry of the Environment and other Hamilton-area stakeholder organizations and community members.
The objectives of the CLC are to:
1) Keep the Hamilton community informed of the status of the company's compliance with our recently-obtained Comprehensive (site-wide) Certificate of Approval (Air), and Altered Air Standard Approval and associated Orders;
2) Keep the company informed of community concerns about the environmental impact of ArcelorMittal Dofasco's operations in Hamilton, Ontario; and
3) Be a forum for the dissemination, review and exchange of information related to the environmental impact of our operations.
- Click here for the CLC's Terms of Reference.
- Regular meetings of the CLC are held at ArcelorMittal Dofasco's Main Office (1330 Burlington Street East, Hamilton).
- If you are a community member and would like to observe the next meeting please contact the CLC Chair.
- Find minutes and presentations from past CLC meetings here.